The Antioch-Lithonia Church family extends heartfelt condolences to the following families:
- Mother Erma Mabry, mother of Sister Cathy Mabry
- Darius Nathaniel Morgan, son of Brother Emery Morgan. Nephew of Sister Faye Morgan and Sister Sandra Morgan.
- Our own Sister Cassondra Davis-Burton, mother of Sister Kennisha Tait. Relatives Kenisha Hill, Kylen P. Hill, Kyla A. Hill, and Keaton A. Hill.
- Colia Lafayette Clark, sister of Deaconess Mary Spann, sister-in-law of Deacon Sylvester Spann
- Hydrick A. (Jimmy) Hill, brother of Sister Barbara Byrdsong, brother-in-law of Brother Don Byrdsong, uncle of Brother Johnny Taylor and sons.
- Tommie Johnson, brother of Sister Almarene Hardeman and Sister Addie Sims
- Willie Mosely, father of Deacon Lorenzo Wilkerson, father-in-law of Deaconess Doris Wilkerson, grandfather of Brother Eric Robinson and Sister Corinthia Wilkerson, great-grandfather of Sister Tamera Robinson and Sister Tatyana Robinson.
- Essie Benjamin Carter, aunt of Deacon Ricky Lee and Deaconess Patricia Lee
- Alphonso Jackson, brother of Brother Raiford Jackson, brother-in-law of Sister Belphine Jackson, and uncle of Sister Rhaia Jackson. Funeral Service, Saturday October 15, 2022 at 11:00 AM - St. Paul A.M.E. Church, Atlanta, GA
- Jeffrey Burwell, brother of Sister Hazel Grant
- Stone Wall Durham, brother of Sister Shirley Thomas. Sheri L. Thomas, Richard Thomas, Deborah Thomas, Sarah E. Thomas, and Justin M. Thomas. Funeral Service, Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM - Divine Mortuary Funeral Home
The Antioch-Lithonia Church family is asking for prayers for:
- Ted Davis
- Brother Willie Pinson
- Mother Vera Robinson
- Barrett Alexander
- Sister Colia Clark