The Antioch-Lithonia Church family extends heartfelt condolences to the following families:
- Our own James Carswell Sr., husband of Roberta Carswell. Father of James Carswell II and Victoria Carswell and grandfather of James R. Carswell III, Vincent Carswell, Jaylen Muhammad, and Victoria Carswell. Funeral Service Saturday June 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM.
- Our own Shirley Hammond
- Our own Creighton Silimon. Memorial Service Saturday June 5, 2021 3:00 PM, The Meetingpoint
- Our own Jerry Ellis, brother of Minister Mary Alice Moore and Bobby Guthrie, Cynthia Guthrie (sister-in-law), Roderick Moore (nephew). Funeral Saturday June 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM, New Jerusalem Outreach Ministry
- Shannen Smith, granddaughter of Sister Mary Blanche
- Errol V. Vaughns, brother of Sister Arlene Albrittin
- Casey O'Neal Durham, son of Deacon and Deaconess Durham. Graveside Service, Friday May 21, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- Our own Sister Shirley M. Brown. Graveside Service Friday May 14, 2021 at 11:00 AM, Hillandale Memorial Garden
- Kendall Reid, son of Brother Carlos Reid, grandson of Sister Olitha Reid, nephew of Sister Carlitha Reid
- Pastor Lloyd F. Petty Jr., uncle of Deacon Arnold Smith and Deaconess Joyce M. Smith
- Mattie Farmer, sister of Sister Annie M. Bullock, sister-in-law of Brother Wilbur Bullock Jr.
- Mary Russell, mother of Sister Mary Russell, mother-in-law of Brother Byron Russell
The Antioch-Lithonia Church family is asking for prayers for:
- Wanda Daniels
- Reginald Guthrie
- Deaconess Annie Ruth Boyd
- Sister Mattie (Dunnie) Woods
- Deaconess Joyce Smith