The Antioch-Lithonia Church family extends heartfelt condolences to the following families:
- Mary Russell, mother of Sister Mary Russell, mother-in-law of Brother Byron Russell
- Gussie Abrams, uncle of Deaconess Gail Banks Boyd, Deacon Kent Boyd
- Janice Rochele Jones, cousin of Sister Ednola Van Cousin, Brother Steven Cousin, and Brother Elliot Cousin
- Walter Bonnie Jr., brother of Sister Audrey Stone and brother-in-law of Brother Ray Stone
- Barbara Munnelyn, sister-in-law of Sister Sonya Works and Brother James Works
- Betty Wilson, sister of Sister Louise Garner
- Emma Stallings, mother of Sister Chantis Walker, mother-in-law of Brother Willie Walker and grandmother of Samari Walker & Brittney Watts
- Howard Green, brother of Sister Glenda Smith. Funeral Service, Saturday March 6, 2021.
- Doris Jean Davis, mother of Brother Derrick Davis, mother-in-law of Sister Vickie Davis
- Janie Wilds, mother of Sister Betty James.
- Beauford "Bo" Cobb, brother of Sister Bertha Thirkill, uncle of Sister Janelle Porter, Ja'celynn Porter, Vandal Cobb, and Andrea Cobb. Headley Davis Funeral Home, Miami, FL. Funeral Service, Saturday February 27, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
- Howard Green, brother of Sister Glenda Smith
- Leroy Haynes, brother-in-law of Brother Curtis & Sister Cynthia Reed. Graveside Service Thursday February 18, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- Deborah Turner, sister-in-law of Deacon Lonzo Turner, Deaconess Rosa Turner, and aunt of Sister Monique Turner & Sister Ashley Thompson
- Lola Belle Smith, grandmother of Deaconess Lori Cade, Deacon Greg Cade, Gregory Cade, and Bria Cade. Funeral Service, Saturday February 20, 2021.
- Tinnie Fife, mother of Sister Pamela Crawford, aunt of Sister Sandra Rooks, Gerika Moon, and Jerika Moon. Private Service Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:00 PM
- Deacon Fred Stallings Jr., grandfather of Sister LaTosha Salem, Minister Garland Salem, Myles Salem & Camille Salem. W.H. Mays Mortuary, Augusta, GA. Graveside Service Monday February 8, 2021 at 1:00 PM at Mount Olive Cemetery, Augusta, GA
- Jazmin Jones, niece of Minister Anthony & Wanda Norman, cousin of Wamaiya Benefield, Victoria Carter, and Vincent Carter
- Cynthia Sanders, aunt of Deaconess Sharon Fort, Deacon Larry Fort, Jordan Fort, and Jaden Fort. Private Service Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
The Antioch-Lithonia Church family is asking for prayers for:
- Deaconess Frances Anderson
- Sister Caroline Broome, William Breman Jewish Home (rehab)
- Sister Ophelia Erwin, at home recovering from a fall
- Dorothy Harper
- Mother Eleanor Hurst
- Sammie Hellams, father of Deacon Boyd
- Colia Clark, sister of Deaconess Spann
- Minister Mary A. Moore, recovering from knee surgery
- Brother Dale E. Shields
- Brother Ray Stone, Asking for prayer for upcoming procedure on November 19, 2020.
- Mother Dora Webster, at daugther's house recovering