The Antioch-Lithonia Church family extends heartfelt condolences to the following families:
- Judge Sistrunk, father of Sister Michelle Sistrunk
- Dorothy Lee Harper, sister of Sister Marilyn Morrow
- Our own Sister Barbaratine Terrell
- Our own Sister Verline Mitchell, Donald Trimble Mortuary. Graveside Service Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM Kennedy Memorial Gardens.
- Our own Mother Esmine Sutherland, Visitation Thursday January 21, 2021 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Gregory B. Levett & Sons Funeral Home - Decatur. Funeral Friday, January 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM.
- Valeria Outlaw, mother of Brother Brandy Outlaw and Sister of Minister Adrea Guthrie. Memorial Service Sunday, January 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm. Sullivan House. 2727 Highway 212 SW, Conyers, GA 30094
- Richard Rudd Lewis, husband of Sister Ann Lewis. Gregory B. Levett & Sons Funeral Home
- Erma Lee Stewart, mother of Sister Regina Dennis and grandmother of Sister Erica Surratt
- Ida Mae Quinn, mother of Minister Valencia Porter. Graveside Service Friday, December 11, 2020 at 11:00 am Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
- Dedric G. Johnson, son of Deacon & Deaconess Johnson. Tri-Cities Funeral Home. Invite only funeral Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 11:00 am - Fairfield Baptist Church.
- Our own Brother James Hagins, huband of Sister Lisa Hagins. Graveside Service Friday, December 4, 2020 at 1:00 pm - New Jerusalem.
- Nelson Leatherwood, father of Sister Tuawana Williams and father-in-law of Brother Frank Williams, Graveside Funeral Friday, November 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm.
- Eleanor Murphy, mother of Brother Franklin Murphy
- Hilma Cooper, mother of Sister Leonie Whyte
- Robert B. Ayer Jr., father of Deacon Robert Ayer, father-in-law of Deaconess Valarie Ayer, and grandfather of Robert Ayer IV, Justin Ayer, and Vanessa Ayer. Funeral Service Friday, November 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm. Mount Pleasant United Methodist Church - Gainesville, FL.
The Antioch-Lithonia Church family is asking for prayers for:
- Deaconess Frances Anderson
- Sister Caroline Broome, William Breman Jewish Home (rehab)
- Sister Ophelia Erwin, at home recovering from a fall
- Dorothy Harper
- Mother Eleanor Hurst
- Sammie Hellams, father of Deacon Boyd
- Colia Clark, sister of Deaconess Spann
- Minister Mary A. Moore, recovering from knee surgery
- Brother Dale E. Shields
- Brother Ray Stone, Asking for prayer for upcoming procedure on November 19, 2020.
- Mother Dora Webster, at daugther's house recovering