The Antioch-Lithonia Church family extends heartfelt condolences to the following families:
- Clara Elizabeth Battle Roberts, mother of Brother Lewis Roberts, sister-in-law of Sister Lajuana Roberts, and grandmother of Simone and Jordan Roberts.
- Tiffani Nicole Tittle, sister of Deacon Mendez Jeffries, sister-in-law of Deaconess Scherie Jeffries, and aunt of Autumn & Cameron Jeffries. Funeral October 8, 2020 at 1:00 pm. The family does not expect your attendance during this COVID pandemic and ask that you pray for the family on October 8th at 1 pm.
- Georgia McMillan, sister of Sister Annie Fluker
- Willie David Johnson, brother of Deacon Charles Johnson and brother-in-law of Deaconess Deloris Johnson
- Our own Mother Maggie Echols, mother of Sister Earnestine Echols and Minister Blondie Nuckles; and mother-in-law of Minister Ronald Nuckles. Visitation Friday, October 2, 2020 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Gregory B. Levett & Sons Funeral Home. 1999 Highway 138, Conyers, Georgia. Private Graveside Service, Saturday, October 3, 2020.
- Our own Mother Helen Hall, aunt of Brother Michael Stephens, Deacon Henry Hall II, Brother Todd Hall, and Brother Curtis Hunter; and sister-in-law of Deaconess Louise Hall. Visitation Thursday, October 1, 2020 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Tri-Cities Funeral Home. Graveside Service, Friday, October 2, 2020 at 11:00 am. Hillandale Cemetery.
- Our own Minister Joseph James, husband of Sister Betty James. Visitation Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:00 am - 8:00 pm at Donald Trimble Mortuary. Private funeral service Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 11:00 am.
- Our own Dr. Joseph R. Plummer, husband of Sister Minnie Plummer. Private Graveside Service, Tuesday, September 29, 2020. Georgia National Cemetery, Canton, Georgia
- Clara Kurtz, sister of Sister Eva Tate
- Mary Jane McMullen Frances, cousin of Sister Luruth Norwood
- Robert G. Brown, brother of Sister Ruby Hart, Graveside Service will be on September 26, 2020 at 10:00 am.
- Nesby Thomas Jr., father of Sister Angela T. Thomas
- Lynette Michelle Abbott, niece of Sister Bertha Thirkill
- Charles Wiltz, brother of Sister Audrey Stone, Brother Ray Stone
- Orlander Stovall, father of Sister Annie Ward
- Joi Necole Dumay, great granddaughter of Sister Joyce Scales
- Reverend David D. Ferrell, grandfather of Sister Victoria Parks, Brother Corey Parks, Graveside Service will be on Friday, August 14, 2020 at 11:00 am.
- Errol McCullum, brother of Sister Patricia Henry, Brother Robert Henry
The Antioch-Lithonia Church family is asking for prayers for:
- Deaconess Mary Spann, Emory N. Dekalb Medical
- Brother Robert Boyd, brother of Deacon Kent Boyd
- Sister Pearline Harmon
- Deaconess Doris Wilkerson
- Sister Cheryll Martin, 8/27 Update: Out of the hospital and at home resting
- Sister Joyce Scales and great-granddaughter Dallin Jackson, In quarantine recovering from COVID-19
- Deacon Barry Reynolds, Currently at home recovering after having a patient procedure
- Sister Madison Gardner, 12 yrs old Madison is having surgery on 8/13 for Brain Clots and the family is asking for prayers
- Sister Pearline Harmon, Currently in rehab and asking for prayer