The Antioch-Lithonia Church family extends heartfelt condolences to the following families:
- Lorenzo Mario Oakes, son of Sister Tongakay Oakes
- Willa Warner Coleman, aunt of Brother Alvin Henderson, Sister Ida Henderson, and great-aunt of Amelia Henderson
- John H. Miller, brother of Sis. Barbara M. Moore, Graveside Service will be on Tuesday, August 10, 2020 at 11:00 am.
- Barbara Mae Bolden Hicks, aunt of Sister Barbara Roland
The Antioch-Lithonia Church family is asking for prayers for:
- Sister Madison Gardner, 12 yrs old Madison is having surgery on 8/13 for Brain Clots and the family is asking for prayers
- Sister Pearline Harmon, Currently in rehab and asking for prayer
- Although Brother Rodney Beauford isn't an Antioch member, the family is requesting that we keep him in our prayers, Emory Midtown Hospital, Ill with COVID-19
- Sister Detra Morris, Piedmont Henry Hosptial, Stockbridge - Room 3114. 6/29 Update: She is out of ICU and wants everyone to know that through the prayers of the righteous she beat COVID-19. Her recovery has to be classed as miraculous.
- Mother Maggie Echols, Piedmont Rockdale Hospital - ICU, 1412 Milstead Avenue, Conyers, Georgia 30012, Room #15 770-918-3000 **Please contact the family before visiting **